[Ti] Keyboard cover / Screen protector

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Dec 6 15:31:13 PST 2002

Trim down something nice your self?

Go to the craft store or fabric store - pick what ya want - trim it down,
voila. Might take you 10 minutes - plus you'll be able to buy a giant sheet
and cut down to many for future supply. Custom thickness, colour and cut -
all yours.

Why fork the $$ to some other company for something so easy?
Cost is less than $5 if you DIY - Or $15-$30 from someone else.

On 12/6/02 3:15 PM, "Chris Rock" <stinger at pixar.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of a good place that I can look at getting one, I am using a
> piece of paper, but I would like something a bit better, but not too
> thick, I don't want pressure damage on the screen.
>
> - Rock

Bill Reburn