[Ti] Keyboard cover / Screen protector

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Fri Dec 6 16:38:06 PST 2002

At 3:15 PM -0800 12/6/02, Chris Rock wrote:
>Anyone know of a good place that I can look at getting one, I am
>using a piece of paper, but I would like something a bit better, but
>not too thick, I don't want pressure damage on the screen.
>
>- Rock

You can probably make your own if you have a chunk of appropriate
material lying around, but if it's worth $15 to you, OWC has a good
product at Macsales.com.  Do a search for Laptop Screen Protector.

Another solution is to use a couple of soft plastic , cork, or felt
adhesive dots (from your local hardware store) on the two front
corners of the lid.

Cheers!
Charles