[Ti] humble request (Digest Indexing !!)

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Sat Dec 7 10:44:55 PST 2002

> On  Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:22:47 -0600 Loren Schooley
> <loren at flash.net> wrote:
>
> > If Digests were HTML it would be easy.
> >
> > Loren
>
> I sure hope you are being tongue-in-cheek on this one as well...
>
> jg

Not kiddin'. Why not use html or xml to create a webpage email that has
all the threading format styles ya need? We get HTML mail anyways, as an
option, at least.

The idea would be for the list server to take all the daily email and
rather than tag (cat >>) each mail as they come in only to send the one
file later digested, why not first sort by subject, thread it in
pre-formatted HTML, add links within the page, send all in one digest
email. Seems sensible to me.