[Ti] PowerBook sighting!

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 21:29:36 PST 2002

I have always wondered about this. Someone once admonished that of course
it's ALWAYS that Apple PAYS to make their products be seen on tv etc...

I recently saw the "faith healer" Benny Hinn on his tv show and he was
using a Titanium laptop, in full view of the camera.
I saw on the Imus show, two of those open on the counter, his and
Charles'. I wondered if those were given to them or if they chose to use
them. I do think Imus is a Mac fan...

I imagine in some cases it's product placement for a fee or service or
goods, and in other cases it's that they are used just because they look
better, in which case do they have to get permission from Apple?.