[Ti] PowerBook sighting!

Peter Bell macbantam at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 11:07:44 PST 2002

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 04:19  pm, Mike Stanley wrote:

>> Is the woman who runs Apple's Product Placement credible enough for
>> you?
>

> I'm not arguing one way or the other but I find this question pretty
> interesting.
>

> Do you mean to say that say that Apple in no way pays for *any*
> product placement, be it television, movie, what have you?
>
> How does Apple manage this when other companies pay for it?

I have always presumed that the reason it *always* seems to be Apple
computers used in TV and films, is that the people who design TV shows
and films use Apples and they simply use their own. Isn't it as simple
as that?

And... don't you think that Apple products are almost standard on these
occasions - so much so that it's hardly worth us boasting about?

PeteBell, UK