[Ti] Anyone using a Sony Ericsson T200?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue Dec 10 02:24:22 PST 2002

IMHO: Reading email on a phone is impractical and sure to disappoint. Unless
it's a Communicator (Modern day brick) or maybe the new T-800 by Ericsson. I
don't know much about the T200.

I use my phone T68i to update me when I get email but I don't rely on it to
actually read the email. Just sends me the subject line and from/date etc of
the message so I know to check email if necessary.