[Ti] [P1] AppleCare

Jack Bozzuffi Jr jakebozz at voicenet.com
Tue Dec 10 08:21:46 PST 2002

Being able to call up Apple Support is definitely an advantage to AppleCare and you get TechTools thrown in, but I was under the impression that if you accidentally drop your TiBook, that broken screen isn't covered under AppleCare.   (Please tell me now if this policy has changed...)  Store policies (like CompUSA's) covers screen damage due to droppage-- it's a tough call either way...
    Jack