[Ti] Does not compute!

aron nelson online at diystompboxes.com
Wed Dec 11 09:15:07 PST 2002

>but Dell would laugh at you if you called up wanting help with it.
>Apple's just making a move that is necessary (in its opinion) to
>move forward.

Yep! All true, but it doesn't make me or a lot of people feel good :-)

I'm just trying to figure out why my father's 3 year old DELL is so
much faster than my 1 year old TiBook.

It just smokes it.

I personally think the music world will not fully recover from OS 9
essentially being gone from the Macintosh world (for music).

There are simply too many applications that will be gone.

Even if it does, it will be a long while before we get the
performance and functionality we have now.

Meanwhile - there's a TON of Windows music software! Wow.

I'm evaluating how well PC Laptops work in real-life as compared to my TiBook.

Aron

Aron Nelson     - aronnelson at diystompboxes.com
Keyboards, Computers, Pianist, Guitar
My Stompbox Page: http://www.diystompboxes.com