[Ti] osX on Intel (was Does not compute!)

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Dec 11 10:22:04 PST 2002

>hey, could you point me (us) to 1 or more articles
>supporting osX on Intel please. i'd like to check that out. thanks!

There is an x86 version of Darwin on Apple's developer site. I would
imagine there is info on the developer section as well.  Or do a
Google search for "x86 Darwin". I would also constrain the date to
the last 6 months, as there was lots of old stuff from the Rhapsody
days...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com