[Ti] Apple's True Market Share!

Christian Leue Christian.Leue at web.de
Thu Dec 12 01:35:39 PST 2002

> Yes, I was so hoping that Apple would have made a deal with DEC Alpha
> before they became part of Compaq... heck even post Compaq (though
> IMHO Compaq only hindered what DEC was about). OSX on DEC Alpha could
> have been sweet for the high-end and server market.

Yeah!  Bullet-proof OpenVMS servers in the back office, OS X Servers in
the departments and OS X Clients on the desktops. All purring on the
same brilliant Alpha CPU architecture. Wooohooo, now that's an
infrastructure I would love to implement and manage. Talk about leaving
the pager in the office and being able to go on vacation without the
TiBook and cell phone!

Cheers,
Christian