X and the OSI model

Douglas Hawkins dughawk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 08:09:29 PST 2002

Being NEW to Mac networking, I was wondering if a MAC
GEEK would mind informing me if X uses the base model
of the OSI layers to encode and decode information. I
ask this because I have ran across a game ( Star Wars
Galactic battle grounds and Clone wars) that even
though the game is the same, I cannot play against PPL
useing wintel machines With my MAC. I have written
ASPYR to get more info and ask for a patch, But they
havent written back yet. Any Info is  appreciated.

=====
DOUGLAS E.HAWKINS