[Ti] AOL!

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 10:58:28 PST 2002

Seymour J. Wolfson stated:

"This is not a direct response to your problem, but I would highly recommend you upgrade to Netscape 7.  It has major improvements and capabilities over previous versions."

You are so right.  I just upgraded to Netscape 7.01 -- based on your recommendation -- and it is a much better browser.  Thank you.

However, regarding AOL's e-mail, 7.01 still does not have small boxes next to the messages that one can check and then click on "delete" and delete them all.  MS IE 5.1 for the Mac has that feature, and it is very useful in terms of getting rid of junk mail without opening each one.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com