[Ti] PC Killer on the Loose

Luke Mazzeri etyrnal at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 14 05:36:37 PST 2002

On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 03:18 PM, Steve Talkowski wrote:

> Odd thing, after my battery reaches 100% full charge, it then appears
> to seep juice (the value drops a few percentage points) but the plug
> icon still indicates it's connected to the power supply.   I've never
> had a battery drain while plugged in before - anyone else experience
> this?

i thought i heard somewhere that the battery is kind-of 'cycled' while
it's being charged...

instead of just trying to keep cramming electrons into the battery 100%
of the time once it's fully charged, i think it does this strangeness
as a sort of battery conditioning...??

but i don't know really...

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal   (music no one likes)