[Ti] x86 vs ppc

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sun Dec 15 08:56:25 PST 2002

Hi guys, Not to be nitpicking here, but there are big differences btw
winXP pc's too... Mine AMD 1200 have no problem to rip a CD and listen
to it at the same time (using RealPlayer One which is a great & nice
looking program too... hehe) and there are absoultely no "hangs" when I
browse on the net, download doozen files from Kazaa and watch a divx
film at the same time... Wounder what crap pc's u'r friends have :)
since my 1 & 1/2 year old pc can do all this. Daniel

>> Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:08:48 -0800
>> Subject: [Ti] x86 vs. ppc
>> From: coccolithophorid at earthlink.net

[...]