[Ti] POLL: was "Apple's True Market Share!"

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 14:30:39 PST 2002

On Behalf Of William Scammell writes:
> A turbo button? ~On~ when you're plugged in, or whenever, ~off~ when
> you're plugged out.

Ick.  Reminds me too much of Wintel machines.  Personally, I'm not sure
I want a CPU that eats so much electricity that I can't run my computer
at full speed without being plugged in.  I'd much prefer it as an
option for energy saving, but not required.

Not to mention, I find a "turbo" button a little misleading; you're not
gaining speed by pressing it, you're losing speed by not having it
pressed!

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html