Jaguar "Mail" program questions

Jack Bozzuffi Jr. jakebozz at voicenet.com
Sun Dec 15 16:54:08 PST 2002

I'm trying out Jaguar's "Mail" program for the first time, and I've run
into a few problems;  following are three questions I hope someone with
more experience can answer:

1) I'm connected to a POP mail server.  Using Netscape 4.77, when I
download messages to my inbox, they are removed from the server.  When
I download them using "Mail," however, they stay on the server.  Where
is there an option to tell "Mail" to remove them from the server upon
downloading?

2) I've tried importing my Netscape 4.77 mail folders into "Mail" as
"Mailboxes," but arbitrarily, the import operation misses some, with no
apparent rhyme or reason... I've gone back to retrieve the missing
ones, and I can't even get the import tool to acknowledge their
existence!   Anyone have a similar problem and a fix?

3) When I did go back to try to retrieve them, all of the folders in my
"personal files," for example, were highlighted and I had to go and
manually "uncheck" every one but the one I was interested in importing.
  Is there a "Deselect all" option somewhere that I haven't yet found?

Thanks in advance for your help,
	Jack