[Ti] How can I make the touchpad button emulate a right-click?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Mon Dec 16 11:57:17 PST 2002

Sorry - wading into this late - what are you guys talking about??

Ya click on tha System Prefernces, then tha Mouse Pane.
What comes up for me is a Tab that syas 'Mouse' and a tab that says
'Trackpad'

The Trackpad Tab is exactly the same as 'Mouse' except for the 5 "Use
Trackpad For" radio box selections below "Tracking Speed" and "Double-Click
Speed".

Radio Box selections exist for
Clicking
    Dragging
        Drag Lock (tap again to release)
Ignore trackpad while typing
Ignore trackpad when mouse is present.

Are you saying you're missing something there?

On 12/16/02 11:37 AM, "Edmund White" <ewwhite at mac.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I'd like an answer on this also.
>
> --
> Edmund William White
> http://www.djedwhite.com
> ewwhite at mac.com
>
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Henrik Tidefelt wrote:
>
>> Edmund and I obviously don't have the right Mouse preferences pane.  Maybe
>> someone who has a good one could send us a copy by email, please?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Henrik
>>
>>> I have the Mouse preference pane, but I don't have those trackpad options.
>>> I can only control Tracking Speed, Double-Click Speed and several trackpad
>>> clicking options.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Edmund William White

Bill Reburn