My Ghz Powerbook has a new funny-looking bottom

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 09:19:32 PST 2002

OK everyone who has a new Ghz Powerbook, your attention please!

Pick up your Powerbook and turn it over. What is that strange plate that has
been attached to the North-West corner? It appears to be stuck on with
adhesive, but I don't have enough Chutspa to take a sharp edge and try and
pry it up.

Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why it is there? It hasn't appeared on
any earlier Powerbooks, so there must be something afoot.

Jg