[Ti] Can the touchpad button emulate a right-click?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Dec 18 06:55:19 PST 2002

In the opposite direction??

Sorry - the last email I read from Henrik was mentioning something about a
Preferences Tab being missing or something.. Settings not appearing the same
as other people's machines - and a request to send a correct file for a fix
(which isn't going to happen).

I understand what you guys are looking for - but I am just trying to point
out that you are NOT missing any software to configure that function. It
doesn't exist from OSX anyway.

Have you guys looked through VersionTracker or ResExcellence?
www.versiontracker.com - www.resexcellence.com

Back in the day there was an OS9 Extension/CP you could install that would
pop up the Right Click menu's after holding down the mouse button (on a
single button mouse) for a second or three longer than a normal 'click'.

On 12/18/02 10:43 AM, "Henrik Tidefelt" <henti634 at student.liu.se> wrote:

> Pat,
>
> I'm the one who wrote the original question, and your interpretation is
> exactly right.
>
> It seems like some of the early replys led astray, indicating that this was
> just a simple issue of a system preferences setting.  However, some time has
> passed since, and all later postings point in the opposite direction, so I'm
> giving up now.
>

> Henrik
>

>> Thanks Bill,
>>
>> Now, I"m not the one who wrote this originally, but I think what we're trying
>> to get at is to use a click on the track pad (WITHOUT a control key click)
>> into the equivalent of CTRL-MOUSE CLICK or right mouse button click....
>>

>> At least that's what I'd like to get it to do (and can't without some extra
>> SW , i believe)
>>
>> Pat

Bill Reburn