[Ti] OT - Internet Explorer Cache

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Dec 19 07:33:55 PST 2002

On  Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:21:28 -0700 MS <msherwood at cwprint.com> wrote:

> This may sound a bit peculiar, but if anyone knows what files to delete
> in order to get rid of all the auto-fill-in web sites that pop up in
> the browser's address line, I would appreciate hearing from you. I wish
> to make a clean start of things and also eliminate some dubious site
> names ;o)
> Thanks
> MS

I swear by Spring Cleaning from Aladdin. It will clean out everything you
don't need in all your Browsers but it allows you to choose whether or not
you want to keep some.

Every time IE starts to get sluggish or has trouble downloading a Web page
and stops half way through I know it is time to run Spring Cleaning.

iClean, part of Ten for Ten (a suite of 10 utilities for system x - again,
from Aladdin) does much the same thing.

jg