[Ti] OT - Internet Explorer Cache

jpe listmail at acedsl.com
Thu Dec 19 11:05:43 PST 2002

Just turn the feature off... preferences/browser display/toolbar
settings - uncheck Use Address AutoComplete

better yet, dump IE and get Chimera, you wont be mad. I followed the
advice of this list with Chimera and haven't turned back (or seen
another pop up site) On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 08:21  PM, MS