[Ti] OS X 10.2.3 released

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 08:25:01 PST 2002

On  Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:14:55 +0100 Trevor J. Hutley <hutley at geneva-link.ch>
wrote:

> At 09:56 +1100 20-12-2002, Les Posen wrote:
>> If Connectix let the cat out of the bag re 10.2.3, Apple has
>> followed up by releasing it via Software update: 52MB!
>>
>> les
>
> I ran the 10.2.3 update on my Ti-500 early this morning, without any
> problem.  I get the first impression that my Ti is now running a bit
> faster, more 'snappy', including 'sleep' amd 'wake from sleep'
> actions, which were a bit sluggish or unpredictable under 10.2.2.  No
> other observations, yet.
>
> regards,  Trevor

Just make sure that all your Apple Applications are in the Applications
Folder before updating. Apparently if you have dragged them off somewhere
else on your drive, they will not be updated.

Also, check the internal CD/DVD drive and make sure it is still working
properly. It seems that some people who updated have lost the use of their
CD/etc. drives.

jg