[Ti] OS X 10.2.3 released

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Fri Dec 20 09:09:01 PST 2002

I hear this every single release. I ask--how in the world is this
possible? If every single release makes the machine "snappier", after 7
releases, OSX would easily be the fastest most progressive software
program on the planet. I mean, it seems odd I paid the big bucks for
Jaguar, yet an update for free actually offered improved performance.

So, I just installed it. I don't see any difference. Where the hell is
the errata page?? Anyone know?

loren