Scotch tape to stop paint peeling later?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Dec 20 09:25:22 PST 2002

Apple at least in Bangkok are being a little unresponsive on the
bubbling issue that I have so I may have to chase this up with somebody
else later. Actually they told me Australia wanted to see a picture but
I don't have a digital camera (use to own a EOS D30 but sold it a few
months ago) ... I suspect they want a picture to decide if my machine
has collided with anything. Right now there's just bubbling and slight
cracking on one bubble if viewed thru a manifier.

So, has anybody used scotch tape to half the peeling? I guess my
concerns are what happens when you remove it and whether or not Apple
will claim it's presence on the machine contributed to the bubbling.