[Ti] Phil's 2002 Moron Of The Year Award

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Sat Dec 21 08:17:25 PST 2002

  >The police officer that has been handling the house burglary case
isn't back at work until Monday, so I'm going to tell Mr Moron that I've
taken the iMac somewhere to get the hard drive replaced, and will have
it back on Monday for him.  That way I've got a very unsuspecting Mr
Moron waiting in limbo until the relevant cop can get involved.  One can
only wonder just how stupid this twit is going to feel when he finally
gets arrested.

Damn, if only Cop'ers took the week-end's off in Texas. That would be
Heaven.

		Pecos Law Enforcement Offices
		Pecos, Texas

		Sorry, We're Closed

		Arrests, Investigations and Hangings will resume

		Monday at 9 am

		Signed: Judge Roy Bean

		PS If for any reason you attempt to contact our officers

			over the weekend: Be here at 9AM Monday anyway