[Ti] Dazzle Hollywood ?

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Sat Dec 21 12:35:29 PST 2002

At 14:30 -0500 12/21/02, Pete Zimowski wrote:

>Anyway, the Dazzle DV Bridge worked as advertised

[comprehensive and helpful comments snipped]

Pete -

Many thanks for this - it definitely sounds like the way to go.

I just have one further question, which you may or may not know the
answer to: they appear to sell the Dazzle Hollywood packaged
differently for Mac vs PC, although I would imagine that the hardware
is identical and since they only supply PC software I can't imagine
that there is anything really Mac-specific in the Mac version ? The
PC version seems to sell for about $20 less (street price),
presumably because the PC market is somewhat more cut-throat. Can you
think of any reason why I shouldn't just buy the PC version ?

Thanks again,

Paul