[Ti] Next iteration of Tibooks?

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 12:39:13 PST 2002

On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 11:06  AM, Paul Russell wrote:
>> Any rumors as to whether another iteration of the Tibook will be
>> released at
>> MacWorld SF in January, or is the 1 Ghz it for a few months at least?
>> Always hard to decide when to buy...
>
> I'm guessing that they'll be /announced/ at MWSF in Jan, but probably
> won't be shipping in quantity until Feb or March, as per usual.

I doubt it.  My powerbook hasn't shipped yet and due to high demand,
probably won't ship until around january 10th, says apple.  That means
they still haven't shipped out all orders for the new powerbook 1ghz,
and probably won't anytime soon.  Apple wouldn't release powerbooks
when they haven't even gotten most of the newest models out the door.