Battery life plus hourglass sign

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Mon Dec 23 12:31:17 PST 2002

Hi again,

Started the battery chain and now continuing it to :)

Read some time ago about the "battery cycling" when its charging, and
have a question here.

-Sometimes the batteryindicator says "Connected to Powernet" (or
roughly translated from norwegian that is) and under the menu it says
"The battery is charged" I then get 4 to 5 hours on the estimated time
when I disconnect the power.

-Now, other times, after the Ti has been connected to the power for the
whole day, it says, 95-98 % charged even though it said that it was
finished charging before like above. And when I disconnect it now, it
gives me a time of 3 to 3.5 hours...

Now is this what they call "cycling". Should I better wait to
disconnect it when its fully charged again, or what?

-Also, a question, since I am a new user...

The difference btw. the HourGlass symbol, the Spinning color wheel, and
the black & white circle symbol....help...

Daniel
Norway