[Ti] Spilt juice!!...cannot compute!!

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Tue Dec 24 09:27:46 PST 2002

--On Monday, December 23, 2002 11:55 PM -0500 paulatx1 at aol.com wrote:

> I do have one recommendation...see if your homeowners insurance will
> cover the accident.  (If it isn't your home, see if whoever's home owner
> insurance will cover it.)

It's likely to come under the deductible anyway, and remember, the more
claims you make on your homeowners policy, the more likely they are to drop
you and you get stuck in a very expensive state risk pool. Only make
homeowners claims on things that are really serious and big dollars.
(Though many, including me, would argue that a TiBook is probably the most
important household possession, isn't it?)
--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com