[Ti] OS X.2.3 Desktop Icon Migration - rrrrrrr!

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Dec 24 12:39:10 PST 2002

>please take a moment to explain...
>
>do you mean label positioning for the finder's view preferences??

No, I was referring to positioning the dock on the side instead of at
the bottom. This causes desktop icons to shift. Not sure about label
positioning, as I haven't tried it.

>and if so how would that have any affect?

The dock has an invisible "force field" around it to keep icons, etc.
from being buried by it. It seems to overcompensate for magnification.

>and also if so, why would apple program so sloppily?

That's not a bug, that's a feature ;-)

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com