[Ti] OS X.2.3 Desktop Icon Migration - rrrrrrr!

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Tue Dec 24 13:55:08 PST 2002

Luke,

I'm guessing that by "migrating" you mean they are being re-ordered,
top to bottom.  That might happen if you have the desktop "Show View
Options" is set to "Date Modified" rather than "Name" or "Kind".  Of
course, even setting to Name or Kind will still result in re-ordering
when a new desktop icon is created that doesn't naturally belong on
the bottom of the set of icons.

Cheers!
Charles