TiBook and external monitor

Chris Malanga tibook at chrismalanga.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 26 07:07:32 PST 2002

Happy Holidays!

This may be a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask.  I recently got a
19" monitor, and wanted to hook it up to my Ti at work.  I did
everything in the Apple Kbase article, and it works great.  I've been
running the Ti with the lid closed and an external keyboard and mouse.

My question - is there anything I should be wary of when doing this?  I
would use my computer about 8 hours per day running email, web, Word
and Excel, and sometimes PageMaker and Photoshop.  It's been on for an
hour or so now, and the fan's only kicked in once, and that was after a
couple of restarts.

I would appreciate any advice... if you would Cc: me as I am on digest.
  Thanks!

Chris Malanga
tibook at chrismalanga.fastmail.fm