[Ti] Laser Printer...

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 17:42:35 PST 2002

On 12/29/02 7:38 PM, "Benn" <joverkamp at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Ahh.  Well I definitely want something that will work perfectly under
> Mac OS X 10.2...I probably should have made that clear in the
> beginning.  Thanks for your response though.

I have a Brother HL-1440. I got it for around $250 with rebate. It is USB
and parallel, and works great with OS X. I have it attached to an iMac G4
and have the iMac set to share the printer. I can print to it wirelessly
from the TiBook, but the drivers have to be loaded on each machine.
--
Mark O'Brien
AIM: rmarkob