[Ti] Laptop Health Warning!

MBurke6225 at aol.com MBurke6225 at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 10:34:53 PST 2002

It is exasperating how little we know and just as frustrating how much we
assume.  The electrical potential of the cells in the human body function in
a very narrow range, that much we do know.  It doesn't take much to effect
that narrow band.  Our bodies are paramagnetic.  Wave potentials increase
when exposed to magnetic fields.  The Ti book releases those fields, albeit
at low levels.  However, even low levels can be amplified through
environmental exposure.   As Paul eluded, living is risky.  When it comes to
our bodies we have to be the resident experts.

...Or at least die trying.   :-)

MBurke