[Ti] Laptop Health Warning!

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 23 12:00:02 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 10:17  AM, cbirds wrote:

> What about the increase in brain tumors among those who engaged in
> constant cell phone usage with the phone plastered to their heads?
> Isn't
> this why we all ran out an bought headsets?

yes.

I know that before i bought my ear-piece, i could talk about 7 minutes
before the heat, sweat, and thought coherency-reduction would start to
set in...

by ten minutes - uber headache on the phone-side of the head...

For an evening of thought-provoking background music...

                                        etyrnal.muzik
                      http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal
                              etyrnal at ameritech.net