Adhesive Problem?

Bose, Landric A. landric at softhome.net
Sat Nov 23 19:00:12 PST 2002

I have a Combo Drive TiBook from last May. Just this past weekend, there's a
chance that some beverage got spilled on the front corner of the open laptop
near the optical drive. I've found now that when I rest my right hand on the
dark grey palm rest, it 'clicks' away from the outer, silver edging of the
PowerBook. My best guess is that the liquid somehow ruined some adhesive
bond between the two surfaces. It doesn't seem to be hurting anything too
bad, but it's definitely distressing, if from nothing more than an aesthetic
standpoint.

My question is, do y'all know of any way I can fix this myself? Can I take
this to Apple [knowing that it's probably entirely my fault]?

Any input would be appreciated.

- Lanny Bose