[Ti] Ti Paint Repair

Dave Titus bullyt at mac.com
Sun Nov 24 14:28:41 PST 2002

Ti 500 purchased 8/01. Early Jan spent 10 days on the Orinoco and in
Trinidad and Tobago; in June spent 3 weeks flying all over China
including 5 days on the Yangtze and the Ti hasn't missed a beat-no
paint bubbling no problems at all except missing "feet."  I pack it in
a "bubble" mailer sleeve from Staples and put it in a back pack. It's
"bumped" down the conveyor of many airport security sites.  I did buy
the Applecare at a "sale" price from SmallDog.

I like it so much I gave it to my wife and I just got a Ti 1gig/1gig.
This one is even better - it "feels" a little more "solid" and the
"feet" seem to want to stay on. Fan is on more than the 500
particularly when it is plugged in but is unobtrusive to me. Haven't
burned anything so far so can't report on heat. Newer, better, smaller
charger with replaceable "pluggers" (Apple calls them duckbills)  just
like my iPod. In fact I'm putting the "international plug adapter" pack
on my Christmas list; they're useable on both the iPod and Ti 1 gig
chargers.

Wirelessly surfing side by side :-)

His and hers.

Go for it.

Dave T.
"Imagine what we could do working together"