Applecare

Derek Matthew derekm at idirect.com
Sun Nov 24 18:54:24 PST 2002

PeteBell wrote:

>In other words, what are the chances I will suffer from this? I am
>trying to weigh up whether I can chance going without AppleCare, or do
>I have to sell one the kids to afford it?!  ;-)
>
>PeteBell, UK

Absolutely buy Applecare! If you are planning on keeping the Ti for a
good while - you'll be very sorry if something dreadful happens. I
had a totally unexpected bad experience with mine - and Applecare
literally saved the day. Just look at the cost(s) to replace the
screen if it's damaged - or the hinges or the trackpad/speakers
(whole top case) etc ... The list is long and the costs very high.

Derek