[Ti] Cleaning screen

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Tue Nov 26 03:32:48 PST 2002

Actually, I dozed off a bit...

It just wouldn't be right to use daughter's favorite item of clothing to clean the screen, whilst she's restrained in the background.

Nah, bugger it...  clean the screen whilst she's wearing the favorite item of clothing.

Not only will she not dirty the screen, but you'll probably score a bonus few days of lovely peace and quiet, as she refuses to talk to you or acknowledge your existence.

Ask a teenager for some peace and quiet, and you'll get instant noise.  Piss the kid off, and they'll keep away from you for ages.  Go figure.

Rgds,
Phil
(who, despite NOT being married, does have a clue about the importance that women place on clothing)

Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500		Email: 	phil at phil.net.au
Macs for sale - new and secondhand		http://mac.iinet.net.au