[Ti] Cleaning screen

Bill White billwhite at mac.com
Tue Nov 26 19:21:57 PST 2002

> iKlear is available in Australia but I couldn't track it down in Canberra, so
> I bought a 3M product (only product code I can see is "675").

I've tried many things including the venerable iKlear and had mixed success.
iKlear is great on the case, and the wipes (*not* the spray for some reason)
work alright on the screen, but it always leave streaks.

By far the best screen cleaning solution I've found is the aerosol (blue
can) Endust for Electronics spray. Sprayed on a lint-free cloth (or even a
paper towel!) and applied to the screen and/or the case, it dries
immediately with no streaking whatsoever. It's available in grocery stores,
in least in this area, and it truly works.

Bill