[Ti] Stuck CD

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Tue Nov 26 21:16:13 PST 2002

>I do have Toast. But it says "<No Disc>" and eject does nothing.
>
>No CD on the desktop, no sound from the drive. But when I insert a paperclip
>the drive obviously grinds few several seconds. Hmmm.

I occasionally have a similar problem - in my case it's a mechanical
thing - if I get my finger nails into the edge of the case just below
the CD slot and pull the case down about 1 mm then the CD will eject.
If you have the same problem then it may take some experimentation to
get the technique right. Otherwise you could just take off the bottom
cover and see if that helps.

Paul

--
|  Paul Russell      prussell at arc-software.com    |