Upgrade to Jaguar

Pericles Lavat info at pericleslavat.com
Wed Nov 27 07:38:53 PST 2002

I have also a Ti 400 mhz. And switched to Jaguar without problems, except it
takes lots of space and battery. In my 10 gb hd I installed the Jaguar OS
and in an external hd  (firewire) I installed all my programs and files and
works great. Since all the extras I have (scanner, printer, burner) run with
Jaguar I did not install OS 9 anymore.

--
Saludos

Pericles