[Ti] s-video out

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Wed Nov 27 09:43:29 PST 2002

Hi all,

Well I use a lot the S-Video and DVI video output to play or watch DVD's.
One thing I notice was, sometimes need to have already ON my PB and the TV
or Projector, once I plug the cable I go to Preference System>Screen and
detect it and it'll be appear.

Hope this works for you, Im running PB 800 DVI with 10.2.2 Jaguar, never
have been used the 9.2.2.

Carlos