[Ti] Upgrade to Jaguar

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 11:02:00 PST 2002

Marc Friedland said:

"I had the same nervousness at first, however I bit the bullet and simply
installed Jaguar as is on my existing PB over 9.2.2. It went smooth as could
be, and took about 45 minutes at most. No partitions, no segregation of any
files, etc. Just made sure I had everything backed up before moving ahead.
My nervousness quickly transformed to great excitement as I felt I was part
of the next generation of MAC-ness and saw the brilliance of it all and made
me that much more excited to be a Mac person.

"Bite the bullet and go for it..It sounds like you are well prepared and it's
not as scary as you may think."

Marc, did you have to install new drivers?

I am sitting here with the Jaguar box, but have not installed it yet.  Both my Ti 800 and OS 10.1.5 work perfectly, and we are right in the midst of working on an important legal brief and I do not want ANY problems.  Also, our printers are H-Ps which I understand may mean Jaguar driver problems.

Perhaps after the first of the year, I will install it; otherwise, it is "resting" in its box.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com