Re [Ti] competing with other non-mac laptops

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Thu Nov 28 11:16:00 PST 2002

Author: Les Barker

I switch it on; what is this?
Something wrong with config.sys;
This isn't my idea of bliss,
Reinstalling Windows.

Load disk four, oh what fun!
It says it helps you get things done;
Every day now everyone's
Reinstalling Windows.

Apple website has some information on Mac easier, better, more productive than Windows.
The www.maclaw.org site has a whole section on "Macs v PCs".
My own MacGuide site, www.macguide.com, has a series of articles on the benefits of Macs.

Daniel Kegan
Elan/ GreenLight * Organizational Consultants * Software Publishers
Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. * Chicago * Intellectual Property & Computer Law
daniel at keganlaw.com * www.keganlaw.com * Balanced Counsel (TM)