[Ti] Nokia 3360 IRDA modem connect

Glenn Gutierrez glenn at mac-powerbook.com
Thu Nov 28 19:06:41 PST 2002

At 8:22p -0600 2002.11.28, Ed Blinn wrote:
>Has anyone had any luck getting the mac to actually dial out using
>this feature for the infrared.

I played with IR and my 3360 (AT&T, SF Bay Area) briefly, just to see
if I could transfer ringtones and contacts. I got my Pismo 400 and OS
9.2.2 to see the phone, displaying the make and model, but couldn't
find any software which would take advantage of the connection.

Are data transfer or dial out possible with this phone, or is the IR
port just for exchanging "business cards?" I didn't see any info in
AT&T's docs.
--

Glenn Gutierrez  (Zen urge: Let grin)
http://www.mac-powerbook.com/