[Ti] PB must have accessories - Followup

Pat Hurley hurls at mac.com
Thu Nov 28 22:46:30 PST 2002

On Thursday, Nov 28, 2002, at 20:03 US/Pacific, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> My advice is to not buy the case with the airline buckle as that's a
> huge scratch on the tibook waiting to happen.
>
> when purchasing cases you should generally look for an absence of
> Metal.
>
> I own a case from GoInCase.com and it has zero metal parts except for
> the clips that should strap connects to the bag with.
>
> On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 06:30  AM, Guy Algot wrote:

I think the key to using that Waterfield design case (I'm too full of
turkey to go in the closet and confirm the name) is to also use the ti
book sleeve that you can purchase from them. I wouldn't put my
powerbook in there without the padding that provides anyway, and once
the book's in the sleeve, there's no way that buckle is going to cause
any scratches....