Willow Design cases

William Barnes wcbarnes at telus.net
Fri Nov 29 09:52:42 PST 2002

On Friday, November 29, 2002 Bill Fox <wfoxjr at earthlink.net>  wrote:

> For cases or sleeves that are light, well-padded and don't present a
> danger of scratching your TiBook, I recommend that you consider
> <http://www.willow-design.com>

I'd second that suggestion. I have two Willow Design cases, the last
being for my new 1 GHz Powerbook, and I have found them to be very well
designed and carefully constructed, with thick, firm padding. They are
very rugged, but good looking and come in a variety of colors. At the
moment they are on sale, with about 10% off plus half the ground
shipping for U.S. and Canadian buyers. If you mention you read
MacInTouch you get an additional amount off. Sale runs until December
12.

William Barnes