[Ti] PB must have accessories - Followup

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Fri Nov 29 22:17:59 PST 2002

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 11:03  PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> My advice is to not buy the case with the airline buckle as that's a
> huge scratch on the tibook waiting to happen.

I've had the Waterfield medium cargo bag for 2 years now with my TiBook
with nary a problem.  The buckle has nothing to do with the main pocket
that holds the computer so unless you place your computer right next to
the bag and then flip the flap directly at your notebook, there
shouldn't be a problem.  Not a particularly likely scenario in any case.

-Ben