[Ti] Brenthaven Cases

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Nov 30 20:45:10 PST 2002

You guys are calling it a TiPack. Are you talking about the "Executive"
model that they sell?

It looks quite sharp/smart and practical all in one.

Here's link to the bag I use. Again not an everyday bag but perfect for
international travel.

This bag can easily carry two Tibooks if that's necessary.

http://www.tombihn.com/Merchant2/
merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=001&Product_Code=TB0104&Product_Count
=2&Category_Code=300

I would like to get a better look at the TiPacks so if anybody's got a
digital camera I'd like to see closeups of the straps on the bag and a
picture of the bag open carrying a the Tibook.